Vintage Style Flower Girl Dress From Monsoon

Monsoon

If you are having a vintage themed wedding, finding a vintage style flower girl dress can be tricky since most flower girl dresses tend to be  very pretty with layers of organza, bows and they come in shades of pink, cream and other traditional  ’pretty’ bridesmaid colours.  Monsoon have always designed more ornate and grown up dresses without making little girls look older than they are, and the flower girl dresses in their bridal range also have that lovely demure edge to them.  This vintage beaded dress is beautiful with the  beading detail all over the dress and muted silver tones.  The slightly ruffled cap sleeves and asymmetric hemline give it a 1920′s inspired style that can be accesorised with some simple silver shoes and butterfly clips or a feather detail headband.  At £60 it’s a great buy and perfect for parties after the wedding.

Filed Under: Bridesmaid Dresses

Tags:

About the Author:

RSSComments (8)

Leave a Reply | Trackback URL

1. danielle says:

Where can I find this? I am in the U.S. and will be wearing Maggie Sottero’s Gatsby gown. This would be a phenomenal compliment to that gown.

2. Lisa says:

Click on the link to the suppliers website where they will be able to help you, althoug it doesn’t look as if this dress is available anymore, but there is this one. http://www.monsoon.co.uk/Party-Dresses/Ophelia-Dress/invt/65828323&bklist=icat,4,shop,bridal,girlbridesmaid

3. Leanne says:

Hi – this link is no longer available – does anyone know where I can purchase this dress from? Thanks

4. Sam says:

Oh that dress is gorgeous!! How annoying, thats the dress all the others will be compared to now

5. kim says:

Has any one used this dress and want to sell 2 to me??

6. Christine says:

Hi! I’m looking for a dress like this too, it is ABSOLUTELY perfect for my vintage style wedding! i agree, it’s the dress all others will be compared to now… :-(

7. natalie watson says:

I am desperate to get hold of this dress! I saw it last year and have searched everywhere but nothing seems to be as pretty!! Anyone know of a second hand one possibly?

8. Ashley T says:

Does anyone know where i can order or buy this dress?!!!!??!!