Silver Vintage Style Wedding Shoes & Bag from Faith

Vintage Style Shoes

Vintage style sandals with a vintage style price tag!  These two part, open toe Liamon sandals from Faith are gorgeous.  With the 4 inch covered heel and jewel embellishment on the front they make the perfect accessory to a vintage style outfit and at £55 you can afford to buy the Biamone bag for £25 too.Vintage Style Bag

The Biamone bag has the same vintage style with jewel embellishment to the front and detachable chain strap so that you can use it as a clutch bag.  £80 for shoes and handbag to complete your wedding outfit is cheap, especially when you’re going for the vintage look.  These shoes come from the Sandal section from Faith, if you’re looking for something a bit more traditionally wedding styled, they do have a Bridal section with about 9 different styles all under £100.

Filed Under: Bride AccessoriesWedding Shoes

Tags:

About the Author:

RSSComments (6)

Leave a Reply | Trackback URL

1. Cestmoi says:

Hi…

As a follow-up from this web page, I bought these shoes for my sister’s wedding. Now, i can’t seem to be able to get the bag anywhere. I’ve called Faith shoes, but they’re not very helpful.

Do u have any idea(s) where I may get the bag from?

Thanks!

2. Lisa says:

Hi, I’m afraid not, we just source items of interest, we don’t actually work with the suppliers at all. I would try Debenhams as they not only stock Faith, but have a large selection of bags as do Topshop. I will certainly keep looking out for anything similar, so do keep popping back to the site to see what’s new.
    Good luck.

3. joan says:

hi,
    saw both shoe and bag in bull ring birmingham
    cheers

4. Esther says:

I am interested in this beautiful shoe and bag for my wedding, how can I make the order for it.

5. Lisa says:

This article was posted a year ago, so it is very unlikely they will still be available. If yo click on the link within the article it will take you to the Faith website where I’m sure they will have a similar item.

6. UK Vintage says:

They are both looking great as a vintage thing.